COVID-19 has created a time of stress for many, and it’s pretty clear this “new normal” is going to last a while.
Methodist Health System reminds you that your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of yourself and others.
- Media Breaks: avoid excessive exposure to media coverage of COVID-19 or take breaks from the news.
- Deep Breaths: Take deep breaths, exercise, or meditate.
- Food: Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals and try to get good sleep.
- Unwind: Make time to unwind. Share how you feel with someone you trust.
- Do what you love: Try to do some other indoor activities you enjoy to try to return to normal life.
- The power of positive thinking: Maintain positive thinking.
The Slate is a Co-working Space in Dallas, with a new media twist on traditional office space. We are located in the heart of the Dallas Design District. We are a one-stop-shop, offering members and guests a video production studio, podcast recording studio, conference rooms, places to meet with your team, and a quiet, productive work space. The Slate isn’t a typical meeting space in Dallas. Our shared office space in Dallas is unique, but feels like “home” – and offers a creative edge.
If you’ve ever wondered “Where is a coworking space near me?”, a “Video Production Studio near me?” or “Meeting Space near me?” – look no further!
Come Slate It with us!